Let’s play a little game called Catch-up! In bullet form, in no particular order, this is what we have been up to so far:
- We had an Edmonton Wedding After Party. Beautiful night! Amazing cake by Bluebird Cakes. It was a moulin rouge theme! My dear friend Vania, AKA Canadian Hostess did our dessert table! And my wonderful friend, Heather de Kok, did our flowers!
- I continued hunting for work as a Marketing and Communications Consultant. I landed a fun gig at the Citadel. You can follow me @citadeltheatre
- Sameh landed a few project-based jobs doing renos and painting. His latest project was the transformation of T3, Transcend Coffee on Jasper Ave.
- I’ve been working on my culinary skills and have perfected the perfect bowl of soup. A way to a man’s heart is truly through his tummy ;)
- Sameh has converted to a true Canadian: he checks the weather every day!
- Sameh also passed his learners. Sadly, Egypt does not have a partnership program with Canada. Next is the road test.
- I’m forever planning our next holiday, but I suppose we need some steady work first!
- I think we have settled on a business name for Sameh’s painting company: Pharaoh Painting.
- I’ve cut out coffee. Sorry Transcend. But I love love love your soy chai lattes!
- Sameh has met my good friends Alana and Jason and their boys: H1, H2, and H3. There is love ALL around!
Next…more frequent blog posts. Check me out on @pamellalee as well!