Here is an article that we wrote for Entrepreneur Mom Now. Have a read and let us know about other ideas that you used to stay connected this summer.
At Cool Communications we believe in relationship marketing: a strategy designed to foster customer loyalty, interaction, and long-term engagement.
It requires more dedication and hard work than simply advertising your business. It truly means cultivating and nurturing relationships.
During the summer months you may experience a lull in business meetings, sales, and even online activity. Your customers and business colleagues may be away on holiday, attending to home projects, and spending more time with family.
It’s important to keep your connections alive especially as we head into fall when business picks up and people begin to refocus.
Don’t miss out on opportunities to maintain and make new relationships to generate more business.
Here are my summer time tips:
1. Form your own group of like-minded business owners and schedule times to meet over the summer.
2. Take your group online. Create a Facebook group, a Twitter group by creating your own hashtag, or a LinkedIn Group.
5. Lastly, blog. This is where you can continue to connect with your audience in an informative and fun way.
And of course, stay active in your mom groups if you belong to one. There are many ways to keep the momentum going during the summer so you can plan for the fall!
Have fun and try out one of these ideas this month! Let me know how it goes.
Where you can find me this month:
1. Latitude 53 Rooftop Party (Update: I never made it out to even one! Renovations took over my summer)
2. My own Lia Sophia party at the end of August.